Thursday, March 8, 2012

Shout Out

Who talks to me a kajillion times a day and still seems excited to hear from me?

Who watched as many wedding videos as it took to find the right videographer?

Who always makes me feel sane, even when every other word out of my mouth is "flowers"?

Who always gives the best advice about everything, but recently all things wedding?

Who is making this entire wedding possible with so much kindness, grace (yes, grace-- any Seinfeld fans out there?) and love?

My parents. Both of them. They are the best.

"Artistic"/Offbeat Photo Tribute:


Mom and I, adorning the inside of a mason jar, with immense style. And no, I am not the spawn of Jack from The Box, but Jack here is very important to Dad and I. See, Jack shows up in the most random places when you least expect him (inside of shoes, tucked into folded laundry, nestled between pillow and case)... Jack lets you know that you are thought of... Jack makes killer curly fries.

I love you Mom and Dad!!

Oh, and it is officially 365 days until I become Nick's wife!

1 comment: