Friday, March 9, 2012

Life: March, one year out.

I've been collecting all this cool stuff for the wedding and hoarding it away in a hope chest my dad made for me. (Hey Dad, the hope chest is actually being used for its intended purpose! Woot!) Yesterday it dawned on me, after drooling over a few lifestyle blogs, that this stuff was too pretty to sit in a trunk for a year. Why not put it all to use now so that by March 8th, 2013 all these little knickknacks and details will already have stories?

So, I began beautifying the apartment with my new toys. Nothing too spectacular, just making the normal a tiny bit prettier.

Smoochy picture now resides on the TV console

Awesome basin holds ugly remotes

Hello TV area, you are looking spiffy!
Cool jug hanging out with my books

Little kitchen table set up makes me happy-- that is my great grandmother's hankie



Books and Fleetwood Mac adorn the bar
Thrifted blue jar/mug now brings order to the make-up brush madness

No comments:

Post a Comment