Thursday, March 29, 2012

Another Shout Out

While I have been busy marking up flower proposals, my love has been studying day and night. He will probably be so embarrassed that I am writing about this and putting the spotlight on him, but that is what this blog is all about. It's all about my love for that boy. Sorry Nick, deal with it.

Nick is a pharmacy student. He studies hard and makes good grades. He puts a lot of heart into everything he does. Even in the midst of all the notecards and textbooks, he still manages to take me out on dates. He still manages to talk to me about the wedding. He never forgets to tell me he loves me.

I am a lucky girl-- thank you Nick for being the most perfect man for me.  


Okay, sappy-fest over. For now.

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! I just found your blog and it's adorable! You two are a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much! I might say the same about you and your man! How long have you two been married?

      It makes me way happy that you are my first "follower." :-)

      ~Lindsey

      Delete