Thursday, March 22, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake

It's just a food-ish kind of day. This might be partially inspired by the inordinate amount of Easter candy around my office. I swear, it's everywhere, wooing me, tempting me. And, Easter candy is so much better than Halloween candy, in my very astute opinion. But, I digress. Cake. We are a bit of a ways from making any solid wedding cake plans (and by solid wedding cake plans, I am referring to cake tastings, naturally), but that hasn't stopped me from looking at what's out there.

These cakes look very similar, and I love them both. I want to eat them both. And, I want to pose next to both of them in photos. All of which are good signs, I think.

{both via Style Me Pretty}

But, I love the idea of having a lot of other dessert options other than just a cake. 

{via Style Me Pretty}

{via Grey Likes Weddings}

And lastly, how fun would it be to decorate the cake/yummy table with the cool frames in this picture? 

{via Green Wedding Shoes}

No comments:

Post a Comment