Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Toy-- Photo booth Ideas


This adorable Fuji Instax Mini just came in the mail. It spits out tiny pictures, just like a polaroid!


Watching the first picture develop before my eyes was like magic. Pure magic.

So, some thoughts are percolating in my brain. Wedding related thoughts, of course. I love the idea of having a photo booth at the wedding, you know, a little something for guests to do other than dance. But darn those things are expensive. Maybe this little instant camera could be our own do-it-yourself photo booth? Provide some props, a cool backdrop, and bam!, photo booth. I have heard of others doing this, and I wonder if it is too kitschy... or is it just kitschy enough??

{via Beautiful Mess} 
{via Style Me Pretty}

{via Style Me Pretty}

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea! Wish I would have done it at our wedding...you should SO do it!

    ReplyDelete