Monday, March 5, 2012

Just another day in the life

I love when Nick asks me what I'm doing. He walks over, taking a much needed study break from some massive notebook of scrawled pharmacy notes from one of many classes called pharma-something. "What'cha doing Linds?"

My face resembles a guilty puppy. "You know... working on... flowers..."

He thinks this is very cute. I think about how sad I will be when I don't have this excuse to look at pretty pictures.

In the works: lots of flower meetings. After my initial two consultations, I decided to do a little more research and talk to some more florists. I'm excited to see what comes of it. And, in case anyone but me cares, I love these two bouquets right now:

{via Style Me Pretty} 
{via Design Sponge}

Videography is almost in the bag! I found exactly who I want, and they are available, so the deal just needs to be sealed. More later...

And, because I think we are kinda cute:


Linds and Nick, New Year's Eve 2009. 

No comments:

Post a Comment