Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pages of Our Lives

Last night's flower consultation was phenomenal. One of my favorite parts was when I mentioned that Nick and I love to read. She got an excited look on her face and jotted down "readers" at the top of the consultation form. From there, we started brainstorming different ways books and book pages can figure into the decor... and not just stacking them on tables, as I was originally thinking.

We went from stacking them on tables...

{via Style Me Pretty}

to creating table runners...

{both via Style Me Pretty}




to using the pages in less obvious ways...

{via The Nester}
{via The Nester}



{via Style Unveiled}















{via Style Me Pretty}

{via Ruffled}


to wrapping the base of the boutonnieres in tiny pieces of antique looking paper (which I couldn't find any pictures of!).

So many ideas...

1 comment:

  1. love the table runners...fanned out books...and just about everything else!

    ReplyDelete