Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Holy Videography, Batman!

Yep, videography again, thank god.

I can't tell you how many wedding videos I have watched in the past month. Too many. I discovered that I don't really like most wedding videos. I can appreciate them for what they are-- a very special moment for someone else-- but that's all. But, when I found Vanessa McKellar Productions, I think I turned the corner.

Vanessa has an eye for details. Her videos made me unable to click the pause button. They were just the sweetest, most beautiful celebrations of a day, a moment, I have seen. And I was way too excited when she was available to shoot our wedding. I can just imagine sitting on our little couch the evening of our first anniversary, weeping into our coffee as we watch ourselves commit to one another. (Read: I will be weeping into my coffee).

So, there you go. I went from trying to shed a wedding video from my list to obsessing about how wonderful it is going to be. I am a fickle, fickle woman.

Here is one of my favorites:

Danielle & Louis's Wedding Trailer | Cincinnati, Ohio from Vanessa McKellar Productions on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment