Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Wedding Inspiration - Bridal Edition

There is way too much prettiness out there. I have demonstrated, quite effectively, that one can spend several rotations of the clock's hour hand taking it all in. After a few weeks of getting caught scouring Style Me Pretty and the like, I stopped even pretending embarrassment. I love it all: the lace, the pink things, the flowers, the braids. I am fully and completely embracing the 8 year old girl within-- young Lindsey would be proud.

In that vein, this bridal shoot is exactly my style.





{via Green Wedding Shoes}

And it reminds me of one of my photographer's bridal shoots-- my very favorite of his bridal shoots.

 



{via Mike Reed Photo}

3 comments:

  1. Lindsey,
    You are going to be quite possibly the most beautiful bride.....you should definitely have some similar artsy shots taken and yes...love all the lace!

    Laura Adams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura (I still feel like I should call you Mrs. Adams... :-) )!

      Delete
  2. Laura's great, then I don't have to feel so old! Miss you and your family bunches, so excited and happy for you. You and your fiancée look so happy &and you are an awesomely handsome couple!

    ReplyDelete