Monday, February 20, 2012

The Winfield and some fun finds

I have become obsessed with Goodwill, antique stores, rummage sales and the like. Because I can find things like these:






(Excuse the weird finger)

Hobby Lobby is also my new friend. I went there today and got this stuff for my first wedding project!



The goal is to make something like this, with shades of blues and lace, but who knows... that could change!




Here are a few more amazing pictures of The Winfield Inn! When Nick and I visited, I knew immediately that this was it. There are rescue horses happily grazing in a field, a gorgeous old house, sprawling grounds, quaint twinkle lights everywhere, and the potential for lots of naturally growing flowers. SO my style. And the wedding coordinators onsite are the sweetest, happiest girls. Robyn is our coordinator, and she got my vision immediately, even forwarding me a blog post of a bride who used stacks of books as decorations.









{All via Style Me Pretty}

No comments:

Post a Comment