Friday, February 17, 2012

Background, but first... shoes!

Good afternoon! It is a rainy one here in Austin, but I am walking on sunshine. I just shelled out my hard earned money for these gorgeous BHLDN slingbacks! As with everything related to this wedding, from the groom (;-) ), to the venue, to the dress, to the photographer... I have always just had a gut feeling from the start. And these beauties are no different. Can't wait to try them on to see if they are as dreamy in person as in the pictures!


Speaking of the groom, the venue, the dress and the photographer, I have a lot of background info I want to add to this blog. So, first up, meet-cute and engagement story this weekend, complete with lots of pictures of me, no make-up and flat hair, but with the biggest smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment