Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photography

I haven't 'dreamed about my wedding since the age of 4,' (though, from the look of this blog, I doubt you believe that...), but I always knew I wanted an amazing photographer to capture whatever the day was like. The flowers will wilt and the dress will sit in the closet, but those photos will always be there, sitting on the coffee table, reminding us of the day we stood up before our friends and family to commit to each other.

Enter Mike Reed of Mike Reed Photo. Even after hours of research (yes hours, and I loved every minute of it) his images were perfection. He knows how to capture the light and the important moments, and his photos are works of art. I can't wait to see what our pictures look like!

  






{All via Mike Reed Photo}


Check out his site and blog for more gorgeousness:

Site
Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment