Sunday, April 1, 2012

Engagement Picture Day

I am so tired and happy. Nick and I got up before it was light, prettied ourselves (at least I did; Nick rolls out of bed photo-ready. It's so obnoxious...), and headed to Hamilton Pool with our wonderful photographer Mike Reed. Three hours later, after traversing most of the park (I only exaggerate slightly) we called it a day. It was fun, exhausting, and exciting-- I can't wait to see the finished product!

I spent so much time prepping on Saturday for our little beach picnic-- I love any phase of life that involves painting pieces of a tree, spending hours in Hobby Lobby, or picking out flowers from Central Market. So, I had a bit of a heyday. Photographic proof:



Pictures of pictures never turn out that well, but here are some behind the scenes polaroids from today. Mike's pictures came out ten million times better, which is why he is the photographer and I am the amateur with the instant camera!





No comments:

Post a Comment