Saturday, April 14, 2012

And the fun continues: flowers and invites galore!

I have countless journal entries that start like this: "I haven't journaled in forever........"

Yeah, I tend to be a bit of a blogging and journaling delinquent. But, I will reform.

I finally picked a florist! That is one step forward for indecisive brides everywhere. (Cue the slow clap.) I am really excited about my pick, too. Verbena Floral Design has done the flowers for some incredibly gorgeous weddings on Style Me Pretty, and LuAnn has been nothing but sweet and accommodating, helping me work my ideas into my budget. It feels so good to have that big item checked off my list, and now I can just get back to my obsessive Pinterest pinning of pretty flowers in bottles. Ha. I'm not kidding though...

My amazing invitation designer, Emily Jeffords of Beautiful Hello, created this awesome inspiration board for the invites, and it made me pretty giddy. I cannot wait to see what she comes up with-- whatever it is, I know it's going to be great. Go check out her blog for more loveliness.

{inspiration board via Beautiful Hello; individual pictures  from various: 1 and 5 via The Wedding Chicks; 2 via Fellow Fellow ; 3 via Grey Likes Weddings; 4 via The Nouveau Romantics; 6,7 & 8 via Style Me Pretty}

So many other ideas are swirling around, but I will save them for another post. I have a to-do list that includes deep cleaning the bathroom (yuck), so I had better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment