Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Inspirational Wednesday - Style


It's Wednesday! And, that's just 2 days until Friday which is almost the weekend! See, doesn't that help? Things have been clicking away over here. I still have wedding head, as my Mom calls it, but I might be equalizing out just a little bit. The rest of my "to-dos" seem pretty manageable, so I think I might let myself actually read a book, one without glossy pages full of pink flowers. An actual book!

But, since I still have "wedding head," I still have some ideas percolating in the back of my mind...

I can't wait to get all my best girlfriends together and go dress shopping. The base color of the wedding is "shades of blue," and yes, I realize that grammatically, that's an issue. I just can't pick one shade, so we are going to run the gamut and hope it works!  I'm crossing my fingers we can find something like these: chic and pulled together but eclectic.

{all images via Style Me Pretty}

For me, a few things seem constant: 
Poofy veil!



Pretty dangling earrings and a delicate hair flower


2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I came across your blog through Beautiful hello and thought I would drop by. Always happy to come across someone planning a wedding (yeah..) Have you come across Loverly.com yet? Its like a Pinterest for weddings...love it. I think you will like it!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! I hadn't heard of lover.ly, but I just moseyed on over and can imagine that several hours will be spent (not wasted, oh nooo) there today. Thanks for the recommendation! :-) Your blog is quite awesome too, definitely bookmarking both!

    ReplyDelete