Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Catching Up

Getting listy with it:
  • Our engagement photos are almost ready!! Sneak peek of one of our favorites:
{Photo taken by our rockstar photographer Mr. Mike Reed}
  • I didn't think I would be that much of a procrastinator when it came to the wedding, but that, my friends, is just not true. I am currently procrastinating on the following (ooh, a list within the list!)
    • Finalizing the guest list
      • Why is this my least favorite part of the entire process?
    • Deciding on an officiant
      • Again, the ceremony is kind of the point, so I'm not sure why this is such an issue
    • Beginning to look at the menu options
      • Food! Otherwise known as my favorite thing. Maybe it is because all the options look too good that I can't decide? 
  • I am making these cupcakes for Nick's birthday, and I think I am more excited about them than he is. Seriously though, I am going to be injecting the cupcakes with milky goodness. Enough said. I am crossing my fingers and my toes that these turn out perfect... send positive thoughts my way?
{via How Sweet It Is}
  • Our invitations are officially in the works, and I am getting more and more excited. 
  • I have had the chance to do some serious hanging out with 3 of my 4 bridesmaids, and all I can say is that these ladies are something special. They are all from separate parts of my life, and they haven't met each other yet, but it's going to be fun to watch those "worlds collide," as George Costanza so aptly put it.

1 comment:

  1. Love those cupcakes! They look delectable! You'll do great.

    Honestly, you two are just a gorgeous couple! Love seeing all your wedding planning fun :)

    ReplyDelete