Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Saving The Date with Style

Wedding update time! I'm still procrastinating on several key details ("key" being the operative word here), but my hand is about to be forced. Our awesome photographer totally saw my vision and helped me design some amazing Save the Dates. I know nothing about design and Photoshop, but he graciously listened to my ideas... and worked his magic. I LOVE the finished product! Now that the ball is in my court to tell him how many we need, I guess that means I have to look at the guest list and finalize it. Poor me...


These were our inspirations for the Save the Dates:

{via Green Wedding Shoes}

{via Emmaline Bride}



Our invitations are also on their way! Emily sent me my design choices, and I nearly cried happy, happy tears. They are going to be so beautiful. I'll leave it at that. But, I have to plug Emily and her talent for a second. If you need anything designed, hit her up. Serious. That's an order. She is ridiculously talented and passionate about what she does, and the finished product will not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment